Cleanses are here!!!
You’d have to be living under a rock to have not heard about juice cleanses. I believe in the benefits of juice, clearly. I have done (modified) cleanses myself and strongly believe in their ability to deliver loads of vital nutrients to your body in a pure, simple, convenient way. If you are thinking of adding juice to your diet to nourish yourself and to feed your body/soul, we fully support you and will get you the best damn juice cleanse ever.
I believe the best cleanses are ones that combine cold pressed juice with raw foods, and healthy habits like exercise and adequate sleep. I know we don’t always have time for all of these things, but a cleanse should be thought of as a “reboot” or “restoration” of health/wellness, not a magic eraser of our past food/drink indiscretions.
We are super excited to offer our first cleanse packages. Our cleanses are based on the age old philosophy of eating ALL your veggies and fruits, and celebrates the virtues of a colorful variety of foods. Each juice is rich with different phytonutrients, nutrients, vitamins, enzymes, and minerals. Drinking a rainbow of juice helps make sure you are covering all your nutritional bases. Best of all, our cleanses are loaded with local and organic produce (when available) AND are not heated or treated in any way (pasteurized or pascalized/HPP.) Raw juice is much richer in micro nutrients, enzymes, and minerals than juice you can purchase in a store or on a shelf.
Our cleanses are both 8 juice/tonics per day (96 oz) and should be matched with at least 64 oz of water per day. A cleanse is about delivering your body an incredible amount of nutrients and restoring or beginning healthy habits. It is not about starvation. We recommend supplementing your cleanse with smoothies or a raw food meal like a salad. Most importantly, avoid all processed foods, added sugars, and alcohol during your cleanse. We also strongly suggest avoiding dairy and red meat, but understand everyone is on a different level.
Both of our cleanse packages can be modified to meet your individual needs with the addition of whole raw foods like smoothies, salads, or lean clean proteins. Check out our suggestions below for the order to drink juices and additions.
1) Hot Ginger lemon resCUE: (Add 2oz of shot to hot water.)
2) Leafy Greens: Kale, swiss chard, celery, Parsley, Apple.
3) Golden Almond Milk: Almonds soaked in water, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, dates.
(As is or blended into a smoothie.)
4) The Roots: Sweet Potato, Carrot, beet, apple.
5) Leafy Greens + Salad (optional.)
6) Beauty & the beet: beet Apple Ginger Lemon
7) Super Greens: SPinach, parsley, cucumber, celery, apple, lemon + Salad/Raw Food/Lean Clean Protein based meal.
8) hot Ginger Lemon Rescue.
1) Hot Ginger Lemon Rescue (Add 2oz of shot to hot water.)
2) Leafy Greens: Kale, swiss chard, celery, Parsley, Apple + Smoothie (optional.)
3) The Roots: Sweet Potato, Carrot, beet, apple.
4) Super Green: SPinach, parsley, cucumber, celery, apple, lemon + Salad (Optional.)
5) Green Light: Pineapple, Cucumber, Mint.
6) Beauty & The Beet: Beet, apple, lemon, ginger.
7) Leafy Greens: Kale, swiss chard, celery, Parsley, Apple + salad/lean clean protein/raw food based meal.)
8) Hot Ginger Lemon Rescue.